Catawba Valley Medical Center
Heurista designed and managed the implementation of a philanthropy center for the Catawba Valley Medical Center, including coordination with the architectural, construction, IT and communication teams. We partnered with local resources for digital programming and fabrication. The center is dynamic, including an interactive digital display, a second screen of rotating content, historical exhibits and local art alongside donor recognition.
Other projects with CVMC include a substantial “Steps into the Future” display in the hospital’s birthing center, a building-wide art program, and a history exhibit to coordinate with their fiftieth anniversary.
“Heurista played an integral part in helping to reinvigorate the Steps into the Future giving program through superb display design and implementation strategies.”
- Guy J. Guarino, Vice President Community Services & Chief Development Officer
- Catawba Valley Medical Center, Art Program (PDF)
- Catawba Valley Medical Center, Digital Donor Recognition Content (PDF)
- Catawba Valley Medical Center, Philanthropy Center (PDF)
- Catawba Valley Medical Center, Steps into the Future (PDF)